KX1 Any photos?

Phil Westover
I am looking for any photos out there of people building the KX1.  I'm not looking for board-only photos; I'm hoping to find a photo or two of someone at their bench, with parts organized in the background and soldering occuring in the foreground.

I would be using the photo(s) for a ham presentation I'm doing, in particular, a section on "Building the KX1."

Any help you might give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Phil Westover, WA7URV (K1, K2, KX1, K3, P3 and a whole bunch of mini-kits!)

Re: KX1 Any photos?

ny4g
Phil

I believe I found the photos you are looking for at this link

http://www.m1hog.com/projects/elecraft-kx1-building/elecraft-kx1.html

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad