KX1 Cheat Sheet !!!

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Hi,

A friend of mine gave to me a marvelous "cheat sheet" kit for my KX1. It is
the size of a card deck. You can bring it with you on the road, and when
your memory fail, just take a peek at it to remind you the way !!!

The "cheat sheet" has been made by VE3HLS. I have no credit for this !!!
Thanks to VE3HLS !!!

But you can download it from my website. It really does a neat job when
laminated... No problem at all under a wet condition that way...

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard/FileSharing45.html

73

J-F VA2VYZ