KX1 FS

K8QI
I am selling my KX1 SN 2520.  The 4-band KX1 is a little more than 1 year old and is in like new condition plus has been kept in my shack in a non smoking environment.  It operates as specified by Elecraft.  No errors were made during construction and it functioned properly during each test phase.  I originally thought I would use it hiking but that never happened.  I've only used it in my shack.  So I decided to sell.   It includes the KXB3080 30 & 80 meter adapter and the KXPD1 Plug in Paddle.  Manual and option instructions also included.  I will sell for $325 including shipping to CONUS.  Paypal or MO.
Please contact me via email
Barry K8QI

Re: KX1 FS

K8QI