[KX1] For sale, KX1 paddle kit, the KXPD1

[KX1] For sale, KX1 paddle kit, the KXPD1

Phil Hystad-3
I bought the KXPD1 thinking that I would use it on my KX1 but I can't bear the thought of giving up my Begali merely for the ease of portability.

So, it is for sale.  The kit has NOT BEEN assembled.  The only thing I did was the parts inventory (all is there) and it all pieces remain in the plastic bags as received from Elecraft.  Elecraft lists this for $69 but I will sell it for $35 shipped (I pay for postage) to any US mail location.  International buyers pay for postage as I have no idea how high that can go.

Please contact off this forum by e-mail.

73, phil, K7PEH

Re: [KX1] For sale, KX1 paddle kit, the KXPD1

Phil Hystad-3
KXPD1 has been sold.

Thanks,
peh