KX1 Improved Grip

W0rw
Pedestrian Mobile Tip #2...
i added an additional rubber foot on my KX1 to make it easier to hold.
i hold my KX1 in my left hand around the left side of the KX1.
The display is almost covered by my hand. My left thumb is near the paddle.
This places the KXPD1 paddle right in front of me to send with my right hand.
(i think Wayne holds his up vertically with his left thumb near the display
and reverses the paddle direction).
The extra rubber foot is placed directly behind the "C" in 'Elecraft' (on the
bottom of the case) to make a little pistol grip for your fingers.
i still have a safety lanyard to keep it from dropping onto a rock while
i am hiking.
Paul  w0rw