KX1 Inductor

John Ronan
Hi,

I've a question about L9, in the manual it states that its a Micro
Size.  I only seem to have a Mini size L9, and it looks a bit on the
large side.

I checked the latest manual and it still says Micro in the Manual.

Thoughts?
John
EI7IG

Re: KX1 Inductor

Don Wilhelm-4
John,

Use the inductor supplied - mount it at an angle or fold the leads under
the body.
All the inductors in the KX1 are the "mini" size now - they are not as
prone to damage when bending the leads, even so, form the leads with
care - use fingers rather than a tool.
See the errata sheet.