KX1 QRV on a sea Kayak

Sante - IK0HBN
Hi all,
I will be QRV starting from tomorrow with a KX1 within my spare time
from paddling a sea kayak along the Italian coasts in Calabria and
Puglia. I'll use my home callsign /I8 and /I7. That will realize my
dream of joining HamRadio and seakayaking doing free nautical
camping. Power will be supplied by a 12V 7A Gell battery, loaded
during daytime by a solar panel and antenna will be a piece of wire
strung between the paddles and somewhat I'll find.
I'll confirm all qso's via the bureau and LOTW.
Copy all you.
Ciao
Sante

Re: KX1 QRV on a sea Kayak

W4GRJ
Sante,

Please post a picture.
Have fun!!
Jack
W4GRJ

Re: KX1 QRV on a sea Kayak

David Cutter
Hang one element vertical and one horizontal and you'll work the world from
your sea kayak.

David, G3UNA