KX1 Waterproof Case

KA9VHG
I've carried my KX1 in a soft case since I got it, but have always kept an eye out for something that would provide a bit more protection.  In looking through the fishing tackle section of a local store, I noticed a Plano model 1450 case that looked like it might fit.  It's a plastic, twin latch waterproof case labeled for use with a cell phone, GPS, etc.  I found that it's a very nice fit for the KX1 and leaves enough room to carry the paddle.  The price was right too - about $14 on sale.

73, Jim KA9VHG

Re: KX1 Waterproof Case

Shel Radin KF0UR
FWIW, I've used the Pelican 1060 for a number of years.  It's waterproof, crushproof, dustproof, and a few other proofs.  It has room for the KX1, Palm Mini Paddle and cable, small folding headphones, DC Power cable, and some coax connector adapters.

It's more expensive than the Plano, but I think it's worth it.  I think it's around $20.

GL & 73,

Shel  KF0UR

Re: KX1 Waterproof Case

Bill K9YEQ
I will ditto that.  I got the clear case with the black lining.  Works
super.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ