KX1 adventure

MontyS
Hi all -
Just returned from a "trip of a lifetime" cruise in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.  On 3 sea days, with permission from the engineer, I operated from a rear deck with my KX1 and a 25-foot end-fed wire.  I worked Italy, Romania, and Germany (tho the German could not copy 100%).  With 2 watts on 6 AA cells, this was a real smiler!

Monty K2DLJ

EMD

Re: KX1 adventure

EMD
Wow Monty sounds like a lot of fun in more ways than one.

73,  Ed KE7HGA
Monty Shultes wrote