KX1 stand: Mini Tripod

john_k7fd
I decided to use a fully adjustable mini camera tripod for using the KX1 in the shack. The tripod only stands 3 inches tall or so and it's plenty stable enough for in-shack use...and looks very slick. The KX1 now sports a perfect 45 deg angle and sets on there like a masterpiece painting.

My thought is to get another back panel; that way I'll have one for batteries and one with the tripod...both ready to go anytime.

With any luck I'll post a picture on the web later this evening...if anyone wishes to take a look.

So far the KX1 is very addictive; even the K1 and K2 are getting lonely. And the Icom's are way past lonely, they're fossilized.

73 John K7FD