KX3 0425 is allive

Nr4c
My KX3 is done.  I finished it this morning much to my wife's dismay at
4:30AM.

The build went well, only difficulty was my old fingers and working with #2
screws and standoffs.  I was missing about half dozen screws, all #4 of
varying lengths.  But my trusty K3 'leftovers' came to the rescue.  No
"NON-ELECRAFT" parts were used in the assembly.  The receiver seem awesome,
but I haven't had it on the air yet.

Just as I was about to eat lunch, the lawn service guy came to the door to
tell me they had cut my LMR-400 feed line with the weed eater.  Oh well, I
didn't want to get on the air today anyway.  Wife has me doing household
chores due to my indiscretion last night staying up so late.

...bill  nr4c

Re: KX3 0425 is allive

Ronald Nutter
Bill:

I am on the wait list for KX3 and hope to be able to set aside time
between customer trips to get it put together.
About how long did it take for you to put it together ?

What accessories did you get with your KX3 ?

Ron