KX3 APF

F5LCI
While the narrowest XFIL is very good, I need sometimes to use the APF to listen to small signals.
There is a discrepancy between their center frequencies. It could be considered as small, but it becomes annoying with XFIL on BW 0.05 : sometimes I have to shift the APF freq. to get the best decodable CW signal.
e.g.:
XFIL BW 0.05, FC * 0.53 (all filters adjustments already done)
APF : better signal at APF 0.51,  instead of  APF*0.53 (where I almost loose a faint sig).
Tested on WWH, the FLDIGI audio spectrum visually confirms this difference.

No info after RTFM again.
Is this difference, however audible, within the specs ?
Am I anal ?
If not what can I do ?
72,
Jean-Marc, FO/F5LCI

"To nobody, except those who will take pleasure here" (Franz Schubert, 1797-1828)

Re: KX3 APF

Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS
Hi,
I wonder if someone commented it or if it was explained or even more...
solved?
Thanks,
73 - Petr, OK1RP

-----