KX3 - CW weighting

pa3deb
Hi,

I'm experiencing a difference in handling the cw-weighting by my KX3 (serial 4766, MCU 01.87, DSP 01.28)
I don't have a scope, but my hearing is ok ;-)
I adjusted the menu setting for cw weight to 1.15, because I like a little bit more "rounded" tone.
I can only hear that back, when I use the XMIT-button to place the rig in TX-mode. When I'm using the VOX the keying seems unaffected by the weight-setting.
Please tell me if this is reproducable and if so, can it be changed?

Thanks for any input.
Kees, PA3DEB