KX3 DSP 1.49 Not Loading

John Glascock (N0IB)
I tried to update my KX3 tonight and MCU 2.70 loaded and verified but the DSP 1.49 will not.  I never load the Beta stuff so this in the first update in some time. Currently have MCU 2.70 with DSP 1.33.  Any ideas?
73,
John
N0IB

KX3 #7432
PX3 #1114

Re: KX3 DSP 1.49 Not Loading

John Glascock (N0IB)
John Glascock (N0IB) wrote
I tried to update my KX3 tonight and MCU 2.70 loaded and verified but the DSP 1.49 will not.  I never load the Beta stuff so this in the first update in some time. Currently have MCU 2.70 with DSP 1.33.  Any ideas?
Problem was not KX3.  I had copied the KX3 Utility from another computer and when I removed it and reloaded the KX3 Utility from the web it worked like a charm.
73,
John
N0IB

KX3 #7432