KX3 DSP

Joseph Trombino, Jr
Howdy Gang:

Looking over the picture (drooling over my keyboard at the same time--grin) and saw that the lowest roofing filter selectivity position was 500hz.

Will the DSP filtering in the KX3 go below that level, i.e., to 50hz ala the K3???

                                                73, Joe W2KJ

Re: KX3 DSP

wayne burdick
Administrator
The KX3 will have the same WIDTH range as the K3 (down to 50 Hz). It
will also have an "APF" filter function (audio peaking filter) for CW,
with a dedicated switch to turn APF on/off. APF is especially useful
for a low-power radio that may find its way into QRP contests, where
many CW signals are right at the noise level.

Wayne