KX3 Found the problem, shipping error!!!

KX3 Found the problem, shipping error!!!

Michael E. Califf,Sr.
I found out what was wrong with my KX3.  opened up the back carefully just to see what I could see,and right there in front of me was the problem!!! The Antenna Leads from the BNC had become unplugged!!! Evidently in shipping. I quickly went to the Elecraft.com website and downloaded a copy of the assembly manual and found a picture of the leads in question. Plugged in the connector on the end of the leads and I have Receive!!!
Many thanks to all who tried to help me out of what I thought was an insurmountable problem. And to the person who forwarded the info to the tech support, thanks again,and if you would could you resend and have them note that,that contact can come loose!!!
Oh! and T-1 activates like it should now,many thanks.

Whew!!!  73 to all de AB7OC MikeSr