KX3 Got a good feeling about this

Buck - k4ia
My KX3 (ordered Dec 29) was delivered today.  Hot Doggity!

I started the build and it is remarkable  As always with Elecraft, the
unpacking is to behold a work of art.  How do they put together such a
beautiful package?

The hardest part for me is discriminating (is that a bad word?) between
a 1/4 inch and a 3/16 inch screw or a 2-56 vs a 4-40 thread.   If you
work with this stuff every day (I don't) it might be easy.  But, it is a
puzzle with easy answers.  Don't be intimidated by my comment. If the
instructions say there are 7 of something, you can figure out which of
the doohikies in front of you have 7 - and that must be it.

Thanks Wayne and Eric.  You have redefined the modern amateur
transceiver from the technical side in a revolutionary way. You went
against the conventional wisdom of quadruple up-conversion and produced
receivers of remarkable sophistication.  Then you did the impossible and
kitted it out.  Amazing.

--
Buck
k4ia