KX3- K3-EZ and the KX-3

Barry K3NDM
I downloaded a copy of K3-EZ and tried it with my KX3. I found that it
seems to work OK, but I must say that I haven't tried everything yet.
K3-EZ seems to be a really nice utility to have around.

73,
Barry
K3NDM

Re: KX3- K3-EZ and the KX-3

John_N1JM
Where did you find it? The link I have is not good anymore.

Re: KX3- K3-EZ and the KX-3

W7JJL
I can not find the k3-ez program.  I found that the link to k3-ez is broken or expired. Would you please post a copy of the k3-ez program.

Thanks,

John Lally
W7JJL

Re: KX3- K3-EZ and the KX-3

vk4tux
This was posted previous on the group, the link expires on the 12th;

Virus clean checked by Adobe

https://sendnow.acrobat.com/?i=qAFoM1LObVfxMZy8giSJaA

https://sendnow.acrobat.com/?i=5w962pPP1Spjz4O*39aluw

If you run win7 (the link is for xp) then do this;

1. Check whether you have turned on the windows feature of .NET Framework
3.5.1.
Please go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features
on or off -> Check the box next to Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1.

2. Use  <http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/pages/8999004.aspx> Verification
Tool to verify .Net Framework 2.0 SP2, 3.0SP2, 3.5 SP1. If .Net Framework
cannot be verified on your computer, you can try to follow the steps
mentioned in the following blog to repair them though this article is about
vista.
See:
<http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2007/03/26/how-to-repair-the-net-fra
mework-2-0-and-3-0-on-windows-vista.aspx>
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2007/03/26/how-to-repair-the-net-fram
ework-2-0-and-3-0-on-windows-vista.aspx

If XP

Install this first?

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=19

Re: KX3- K3-EZ and the KX-3

Bogdan-Ioan BRUDIU
Can you please upload the file again. The link is not working anymore.
Thx,
Bogdan