[KX3] LED Brightness

Rick Miller - N1RM
Does anyone know if LED Brightness adjustment on the KX3 is on "the list"?  I don't generally need the LCD backlight but when I turn it off, the LED's feel like they're burning a hole in my retina.

Less important, but still useful would be a couple of levels of LCD backlight brightness.

Having a ball with the new KX3.  What a nice package.

Rick
AI1V
K3 #728
KX3 #1842

Re: [KX3] LED Brightness

Matt Zilmer
It's on the list.  There's lots of input about this feature from the
user community.  Wayne replied numerous times already.

73,
matt W6NIA

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:57:32 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Does anyone know if LED Brightness adjustment on the KX3 is on "the list"?  I
>don't generally need the LCD backlight but when I turn it off, the LED's
>feel like they're burning a hole in my retina.
>
>Less important, but still useful would be a couple of levels of LCD
>backlight brightness.
>
>Having a ball with the new KX3.  What a nice package.
>
>Rick
>AI1V
>K3 #728
>KX3 #1842

Re: [KX3] LED Brightness

Rick Miller - N1RM
Nice to know, Matt, but I was unable to find anything about it on the archive except for one gent who wanted it to save power - never saw a reply.

Tnx,
Rick

Re: [KX3] LED Brightness

F5LCI