[KX3 MCU:2.27] Strange behavior of PBT

JE0LFI
Hi.

The PBT of firmware version 2.27 of KX3 has strange behavior.

If you select the USB mode at least once, you can't set the PBT to "LOW: 0.00 HI: 3.00".

After you have set the LOW to 0.00, you can not set the HI to 3.00.

The LOW will become automatically 0.05. Therefore, the value of the HI will become 3.05.

73,

JE0LFI / nakamura

Re: [KX3 MCU:2.27] Strange behavior of PBT

pa0pje
I think it's more the strange thing to be able to set it at 0.00.
This happens on LSB too but to me there is no audible difference at all
between 0.00 and 0.05 and one cannot set 3.00 because all settings end
on 5 in SSB. Probably next FW update will be the inability to set the
low PB slope to 0.00 in SSB. I never use a low cut under 0.25 anyway...

73,
Peter