KX3 Mobile installs

Keith Heimbold
I am interested in how people are doing their KX3 mobile Installs.

I plan to use use my KX3 in my older Silverado and was curious about how people have theirs in the mobile configuration.  I had my KX3 connected temporarily to a 20m ham stick and it really did awesome!  The noise blanker was amazing. It eliminated all internal car generated noise.

My goal is a modular install so I can remove my KX3 for portable operations. I would like to see any and all install configurations.

Thanks,

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos

Re: KX3 Mobile installs

mzilmer
Try this doc on the Elecraft site: http://www.elecraft.com/manual/Rev1.2-KX3-Mobile-Owners.pdf

Matt W6NIA

Re: KX3 Mobile installs

Keith Heimbold
Matthew,

Thanks for forwarding the link. I have the KX3 installed temporarily and have been enjoying it with changing out ham sticks.  I am looking forward to installing a Hi Q and a loop for 6m in my final installation.