KX3 Output Power

Phil-2
The KX3 looks to be the perfect answer for my portable/field day
operating - and the 10W is going to be an advantage over the many
homebrew 1 - 3W transceivers I have here for various bands.

At Dayton I was speaking with Wayne who informed me the KX3 will
maintain its output power down to reduced battery voltage, but I can not
remember the exact values ?

Next question - when operating with the add on 100W amp, will it still
produce 100W key down on an input of 12V ?  This is typical of operation
when using battery only power.  Most of the JA boxes will be good for
100W at 13.8V + - 10% but soon drop off in power once the - 10% has been
reached, with many getting down to about 65W.  I have a second battery
in my vehicle for HF mobile operation, it is good to sit with the engine
off when operating.

Phil G4UDU