KX3 Roofing filter

cheng076
I have 2 KX3s that I intend to use in 2 different locations. One is an older one that has a roofing filter and the newer one does not. I want to swap the filter from the older one to the newer one. Do I have to be concerned with the changes made when I calibrated the older one on installing the roofing filter?

PJH, N7PH

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: KX3 Roofing filter

Don Wilhelm-5
PJH,

You must run the calibration routine anytime you install or uninstall
the roofing filter.