KX3 Setup for portable operation (with picture)

KX3 Setup for portable operation (with picture)

Heinz Baertschi
Hi all,

Pleased about the extension of my portable setup for QRP/SOTA operation with
a KX3 (picture added on QRZ.COM).

Many thanks again Hans-Kurt, HB9HVJ, to pass your package containing the KX3
#0975 over  to me.

73 es gl,
Heinz  HB9BCB

Re: KX3 Setup for portable operation (with picture)

Barry N1EU
Heinz Baertschi wrote
Pleased about the extension of my portable setup for QRP/SOTA operation with
a KX3 (picture added on QRZ.COM).
Very nice set up Heinz!  I'd like to do something similar (integrate KX3, paddle, writing surface, battery, etc) but would really like to be able to hang it around my neck or otherwise support the rig for operating while I'm standing.  If anybody has any ideas, I'd really like to hear them.  The KX3 isn't as obviously adaptable to standing operation when compared to the FT817.

73,
Barry N1EU