KX3 Sold; a few small items still left

KD3RF
Hello to all on the list.

My KX3, s/n 1033 is sold, pending receipt of funds.

There are a few items left at reduced prices if anyone is interested:

   - SuperTenna HFB01 6 mtr - 80 mtr portable antenna --$100

   - RS 3 Amp switching power supply -- $30

    - Tenergy Model 01025 NiMh rapid charger + A&A 4000 mAh battery -- $40

Payment -- Bank draft, money order or personal check;  Paypal not accepted.

Shipping -- I will split the actual cost of shipping for your preferred method
50 / 50.

Reply off list to my call sign at ARRL.net

Andy, KD3RF