KX3 battery life question...

Dave KK7SS
Erik,

I laughed as I read your email... you could have been writing about me <Grin>
Although "at my age" I tend to prefer public camping areas...
If I'm lucky, they'll have a table of sorts..

Thanks for the laugh :)

Quote:
" At my age I am not comfortable setting up the radio on the
ground, or sitting on the ground. I will find a rock or fallen tree to sit
on. If I am lucky, there is another such surface nearby that can serve as
operating table. If not, I will hold the radio in one hand. An external
tuner or external paddles would be unacceptable - not enough hands.  If an
"operating table" is available, only one box can be balanced on top of it.
Connect two items together with a cord on top of the "table", and one item
will be on a slope and start sliding down. Also, the pull of the earphone
cord or antenna feedline will cause one of the items to slide down. Once one
item slides, the rest will follow"
Unquote:

--
Dave G  KK7SS