KX3 to AL-811

jhansx
This post was updated on .
I have heard that no external relay is needed. And that the acc2 port on the kx3 can be connected directly to the relay plug on the al811. Of course I have every type species and genre of plug except the RCA phono Jack but I believe that is the direct connection.
Is this correct information? I really don't want to blow up my kx3. I know there have been posts about this on several occasions but the details, the finite details of the connection have escaped me.
As important, does a tone know of a commercially available patch cord from am stereo plug to mono RCA Phono Jack male?
Jeff KG7TXI