KX3

Roger D Johnson
I found an old padded TI calculator case that is a perfect fit for
my new KX3 and cable! Most of us have several of these laying
around.

73, Roger

Re: KX3

Jim Low man
Maybe you mean KX1, since the KX3 isn't available yet?

If it were for the KX3, that would have been one big calculator!

72/73 de Jim - AD6CW

On 6/8/2011 8:03 AM, Roger D Johnson wrote:
> I found an old padded TI calculator case that is a perfect fit for
> my new KX3 and cable! Most of us have several of these laying
> around.
>
> 73, Roger

Re: KX3

Dave KK7SS
Roger,

You just said that to make us drool... didn't ya!

>> From: Roger D Johnson <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I found an old padded TI calculator case that is a perfect fit
>> for my new KX3 and cable! Most of us have several of these
>> laying around.

Dave G.  KK7SS
DN06ij    Richland, WA

Re: KX3

Roger D Johnson
On 6/8/2011 12:26 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:

> Maybe you mean KX1, since the KX3 isn't available yet?
>
> If it were for the KX3, that would have been one big calculator!
>
> 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW
>
> On 6/8/2011 8:03 AM, Roger D Johnson wrote:
>> I found an old padded TI calculator case that is a perfect fit for
>> my new KX3 and cable! Most of us have several of these laying
>> around.
>>
>> 73, Roger

AARRGGHH! Of course I meant the XG3! Too many numbers for this old mind.

73, Roger