KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

Chris Wagner-8
Is Elecraft taking deposits?

73, Chris KF6VCI

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

wayne burdick
Administrator
TBD. And we'll announce when we're ready to take orders. But thanks,
everyone, for the great response so far!

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On May 21, 2011, at 7:15 PM, Chris Wagner wrote:

> Is Elecraft taking deposits?
>
> 73, Chris KF6VCI

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

N4OI - Ken
I hope I am not gushing, but the KX3 and 100w mini-amp are exactly the direction I want to go in this great hobby. The combination of a PC-less SDR and the ability to take the components into the field or to a beach house scratches me right where I itch!  My K1 has a big brother in it's future - Congratulations Elecraft for your continued market leadership.
73 es God Bless de Ken. N4OI

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
I will have KX3 info and an on-line sign-up form up later today on our
website.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
(Recovering from severe sleep deprivation and return airline delays
after Dayton..)

On 5/24/2011 5:34 AM, N4OI - Ken wrote:
> I hope I am not gushing, but the KX3 and 100w mini-amp are exactly the
> direction I want to go in this great hobby. The combination of a PC-less SDR
> and the ability to take the components into the field or to a beach house
> scratches me right where I itch!  My K1 has a big brother in it's future -
> Congratulations Elecraft for your continued market leadership.
> 73 es God Bless de Ken. N4OI

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

Ross Primrose N4RP
If we got on the list at Dayton, do we need to get on the on-line list too?

73, Ross N4RP

On 5/24/2011 12:01 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

> I will have KX3 info and an on-line sign-up form up later today on our
> website.
>
> 73, Eric  WA6HHQ
> (Recovering from severe sleep deprivation and return airline delays
> after Dayton..)
>
> On 5/24/2011 5:34 AM, N4OI - Ken wrote:
>> I hope I am not gushing, but the KX3 and 100w mini-amp are exactly the
>> direction I want to go in this great hobby. The combination of a PC-less SDR
>> and the ability to take the components into the field or to a beach house
>> scratches me right where I itch!  My K1 has a big brother in it's future -
>> Congratulations Elecraft for your continued market leadership.
>> 73 es God Bless de Ken. N4OI

FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
No. :-)

73, Eric
--

On 5/24/2011 9:41 AM, Ross Primrose N4RP wrote:

> If we got on the list at Dayton, do we need to get on the on-line list too?
>
> 73, Ross N4RP
>
> On 5/24/2011 12:01 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
>> I will have KX3 info and an on-line sign-up form up later today on our
>> website.
>>
>> 73, Eric  WA6HHQ
>> (Recovering from severe sleep deprivation and return airline delays
>> after Dayton..)
>>
>> On 5/24/2011 5:34 AM, N4OI - Ken wrote:
>>> I hope I am not gushing, but the KX3 and 100w mini-amp are exactly the
>>> direction I want to go in this great hobby. The combination of a PC-less SDR
>>> and the ability to take the components into the field or to a beach house
>>> scratches me right where I itch!  My K1 has a big brother in it's future -
>>> Congratulations Elecraft for your continued market leadership.
>>> 73 es God Bless de Ken. N4OI

>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

Tim Tucker
Is it "later today" yet?  J/K.  I just want to be first on the list, LOL.

Tim

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> No. :-)
>
> 73, Eric
> --
>
> On 5/24/2011 9:41 AM, Ross Primrose N4RP wrote:
> > If we got on the list at Dayton, do we need to get on the on-line list
> too?
> >
> > 73, Ross N4RP
> >
> > On 5/24/2011 12:01 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
> >> I will have KX3 info and an on-line sign-up form up later today on our
> >> website.
> >>
> >> 73, Eric  WA6HHQ
> >> (Recovering from severe sleep deprivation and return airline delays
> >> after Dayton..)

> PC-less SDR
> house
> future -

> >> Post: mailto:[hidden email]
> >>
> >> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
> >> Please help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html

Re: KX3 - where do I sign up for one?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
'Today' is relative ;-)  I was buried and still sleep deprived yesterday
from Dayton.  We also wanted to make sure all of the remaining Dayton
orders were properly entered into our system. Plus Lisa is out for a
much needed vacation.

Today is the day. Stay tuned!

Eric
---