KX3 with Bluetooth?

w0ih
This post was updated on .
One of the things that I'd like to see on a rig is a bluetooth headset connection for the mobile setup.  I've tried a Jabra transmitter (from a phone) and a BlueParrot headset, but had too many problems with the Jabra transmitter not connecting.  The headset has noise canceling and worked GREAT (including with my noisy convertible).  Used it both with VOX and a remote PTT line.

It's nice in a mobile setup to not have to have so many cables.  Also handy in the shack.

I keep hoping that there would be a rig with bluetooth built in along with a PTT line... (hint).  Might open a new market for headsets with PTT.

Mike