KXBC3 timer won't start

Stan AE7UT
I have installed 8 Sanyo Eneloop NiMH batteries.
Last night I did a 4 hour charge.  I turned the KX3 off and the timer
stayed on counting down the time.  When I checked the rig today the
timer was off.
Today it only has 10.8 V charge.  When I try to charge again the timer
won't continue if I turn the rig off.  It reads t= 0.00.00 if I go into the
menu after putting any time in.
I pulled the batteries and they all have a charge of 1.3 V.  The AA
batteries appear fine.
Am I missing something?  I can't seem to get the timer to work.
The clock seems to be working fine.

73
Stan AE7UT

Re: KXBC3 timer won't start

Bruce Beford-2
The batteries are -already- fully charged, Stan. 10.8v after a charge cycle
on 8 NiMH cells is perfectly normal. The cells only have a rated voltage of
1.2v each. I believe the charge time won't start, because the batteries
don't need charging...
73,
Bruce, N1RX

> Am I missing something?  I can't seem to get the timer to work.
> The clock seems to be working fine.

> 73
> Stan AE7UT

Re: KXBC3 timer won't start

Stan AE7UT
Thanks.
For some reason I thought those were 1.5 V each.

73
Stan AE7UT