[KXPA100] How can I find serial number?

mike
I just acquired a used factory built KXPA100 that is missing the serial number from the designated spot on the bottom of the case. I don't see where the KXPA Utility tells me what the serial number is. How can I determine this amp's serial number? Thanks  73  ..mike  AI6II

Re: [KXPA100] How can I find serial number?

Don Wilhelm
Mike,

If you know the name and callsign of the original owner, you can contact
Elecraft support and they can look it up.

On 9/21/2016 7:52 AM, mike wrote:
> I just acquired a used factory built KXPA100 that is missing the serial
> number from the designated spot on the bottom of the case. I don't see where
> the KXPA Utility tells me what the serial number is. How can I determine
> this amp's serial number? Thanks  73  ..mike  AI6II

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: [KXPA100] How can I find serial number?

Harlan Sherriff
Mike
Use the kxpa100 utility and send the serial number command (^SN). The utility will return the serial number.

Harlan
K4HES

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 21, 2016, at 7:52 AM, mike <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just acquired a used factory built KXPA100 that is missing the serial
> number from the designated spot on the bottom of the case. I don't see where
> the KXPA Utility tells me what the serial number is. How can I determine
> this amp's serial number? Thanks  73  ..mike  AI6II

> Message delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: [KXPA100] How can I find serial number?

Dick Dievendorff-4
The KXPA Utility should have the S/N on the title bar if it's connected to a
KXPA100.

In the command tester window, type "^SN;"

73 de Dick, K6KR

I just acquired a used factory built KXPA100 that is missing the serial
number from the designated spot on the bottom of the case. I don't see where
the KXPA Utility tells me what the serial number is. How can I determine
this amp's serial number? Thanks  73  ..mike  AI6II

delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: [KXPA100] How can I find serial number?

mike
The KXPA Utility should have the S/N on the title bar if it's connected to a
KXPA100.

That's the easiest answer of all, Dick. SN was right there in the title bar. Thanks to all.  73  ..mike  AI6II