Kaf2 anti ringing mod

William Schmidt

I have seen mention of an anti ringing modification for the kaf2 that was published several years ago by ki6wx.
Has anyone done this mod or know where I can find the details?  The link often mentioned no longer works.

Thanks,
Bill WV1N

Re: Kaf2 anti ringing mod by KI6WX

Bill W4ZV
William Schmidt wrote
I have seen mention of an anti ringing modification for the kaf2 that was published several years ago by ki6wx.
Has anyone done this mod or know where I can find the details?  The link often mentioned no longer works.

Thanks,
Bill WV1N
I just searched for this myself and also found the pacbell link from KI6WX broken.  However I used the WayBack Machine to find an archived copy here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030329174521/http://home.pacbell.net/johngreb/kaf2_filter_modifications.pdf

If this does not work for you, email me and I'll send a copy directly.

73,  Bill  W4ZV