Kenwood ts850sat for an Elecraft K1.

David Quental
Hello elecrafters,

best regards to all. Yesterday there was condo meeting at my building
and again was required permission to install antennas on my building,
again answer was NO. End of story and I must carry on.

So I am doing a crazy propursal, I have a Kenwood ts850sat that will not
need because of new Elecraft K3, so I do not mind to exchange 850sat
with a second hand K1. I should inform you that it is at my parents
home, just using on reception (my father is not ham) but time to time he
switchs on rig and let it on during some time, just to avoid internal
problems. It has also all cw filters available, even from inrad. I do
not know exactly second or third hand value of 850sat but I guess that
it worths more than K1 value.

Best regards and till next email.

T6AG
David Quental

Re: Kenwood ts850sat for an Elecraft K1.

Jim Brown-10
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:11:23 +0000, David Quental wrote:

>I do not know exactly second or third hand value of 850sat

I just sold my TS850SAT with original Kenwood hand mic to a member
of our local contest club for $850. It was loaded with CW filters,
including two Inrads, and had the N6TR mod to add an RX antenna
input.

73,

Jim K9YC

Re: Kenwood ts850sat for an Elecraft K1.

ww2r2
We just sold my wifes TS850SAT with dvr, vs2 and 2 filters for $720. She was
prepared to sell her old anniversary present towards getting a K3 like mine!

She hopes Rose,  n7hkw makes pink carrying bags!

Dave

ww2r

K3 pink carry bag?

Ken Kopp-3
Of course I can make a pink K3 bag!  There are many "options"
for fleece lining and edge binding colors, too.

Unfortunately, the shoulder straps come in back only. (:-(

73! Rose
      [hidden email]
      http://tinyurl.com/7lm3m5