Knob and Button Functions

Rich
Has anyone come up with a complete listing of all of the various Knob and Button functions? Even the Manual is not very helpful in this regard. A flow-chart/tree of each would help. I wanted to look at battery voltage and could not find it in the manual, played around for at least 1/2 hour to find it.

Re: Knob and Button Functions

Chris Schrecengost
Are you talking about the KX3? Voltage display information is in the
manual, page 22, left column, second item.

Here's my hint for the manual. Download the PDF version and use the find
function. Searching on voltage will get you there. It's more efficient than
thumbing through page by page. I never find anything that way.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Rich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone come up with a complete listing of all of the various Knob and
> Button functions? Even the Manual is not very helpful in this regard. A
> flow-chart/tree of each would help. I wanted to look at battery voltage and
> could not find it in the manual, played around for at least 1/2 hour to
> find
> it.

Re: Knob and Button Functions

Tom McCulloch
Maybe it's about the K2.  There's a nice sheet out there explaining all
of the knobs..there is also the "Nifty Accessories" booklet which is
very handy -- and it's laminated for use during Field Day.

Tom
wb2qdg
K2 1103