Kx3

Bart Bankert
If I buy  a built KX3 and accessories at the same time do I have to install
the accessories myself?

Bart R. Bankert

Re: Kx3

Don Wilhelm-4
Bart,

If you meant options (such as the KXAT3) as opposed to accessories (like
the MH3 or KXPD3), then the answer is - No, you do not have to install
them - they will be installed and calibrated and burned in with your KX3
at the factory.

If you really did mean accessories (KXPD3 or MH3), then OK, they may not
be tested with your particular KX3, but they are guaranteed to work -
there are no calibration procedures associated with those accessories.