LC meter

Richard Haendel
I purchased an LC meter from almost all digital electronics.  Here is their web site. http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm
I used it to select capacitor values and build inductors for four 7 branch low pass filters for my linear amp.  ( That is driven by a K2 naturally!)   I am satisfied that it has more than sufficient accuracy for me.  I bought the assembled unit, not the kit as I didn't want to assemble another unit.  It works great, is not expensive and it is accurate.  It also has a nice rezero feature to take out residual inductance or capacitance from test leads.  I checked it against several precision capacitors and one precision inductor that I have.  It reads within 1%. That's my $0.02 worth

Rich W3ACO