Latest KNB2 Revision & Document Download Page Update Request

Latest KNB2 Revision & Document Download Page Update Request

Gary Hvizdak
Hi Eric,

    For the KNB2, the Elecraft manuals download webpage only lists the
following:

        KNB2 Manual (.pdf)          (181 KB) Noise Blanker Option Manual
(REV C, 2/3/00))
        KNB2 Manual Errata  (.pdf)  (5 KB) Errata Rev C-1 for the KNB2
(8/3/01)

    However, the noise blanker you sold me last Feb in Orlando is rev. E,
dated Aug 2002.

    This was a source of some confusion on the Reflector today with one
person requesting an upgrade to the NB, a second saying his works FB, and a
third asking "what's the latest rev?"

Thanks, 73, & Happy New Year,
Gary, KI4GGX

Re: Latest KNB2 Revision & Document Download Page Update Request

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Hi Gary,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll update the manual download page.

The current KNB2 manual is Rev D (Aug 20, 2002) and the current KNB2 PCB
is Rev E. (They track separately.) The design had not changed in the
last couple of years.

73, Eric