Looking to purchase old or broken SSB board

Looking to purchase old or broken SSB board

WA2JJH
I had a few idea's for adding some circuits/other filters on a k2 SSB  board.
Old or not 100% functional ok. I do not want to mess around with my  original
SSB board.
It is adjusted just right...for my taste anyway.

email and we will talk. Sorry for the blatant ad. I think it is OK to
enquire.

  Some of my experimental add ons will include a real RF speech  proc.
SSB variable width on TX and RX. Hi-freq boost.

  If these circuits work, I will publish free. If I fail, you will not  hear
me admit to anything. HI-HI
It would be a piggy back board to add to existing SSB adapters.

Re: Looking to purchase old or broken SSB board

Stewart Baker
I have been thinking along similar lines, but spreading out horizontally as
there is not much space vertically if the battery pack is fitted.
My thoughts are on completely revamping the mic audio side/VOX, and also
improving the filter flatness.

I would be interested if anyone in the UK wants to do a deal on a spare/broken
KSB2.

73
Stewart G3RXQ

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:08:08 EST, [hidden email] wrote:

> I had a few idea's for adding some circuits/other filters on a k2 SSB  board.
>
> Old or not 100% functional ok. I do not want to mess around with my  original
> SSB board.
> It is adjusted just right...for my taste anyway.
>
> email and we will talk. Sorry for the blatant ad. I think it is OK to
> enquire.
>
> Some of my experimental add ons will include a real RF speech  proc.
> SSB variable width on TX and RX. Hi-freq boost.
>
> If these circuits work, I will publish free. If I fail, you will not  hear
> me admit to anything. HI-HI
> It would be a piggy back board to add to existing SSB adapters.

Re: Looking to purchase old or broken SSB board

Stewart Baker
Sorry on previous I meant to say KPA100 instead of battery pack.

73
Stewart G3RXQ