Lost the Waterfall

Rick Prather-2
In helping a friend today I noticed that he didn't have a waterfall on his P3 display.

So, I tried to adjust it and nothing helped.

I updated him to 1.13 hoping that at least that would allow a reset.

If I go to the Waterfall menu selection and adjust it it seems normal but there is still no waterfall display when finished.

Checked the cabling but don't think that's the problem since he as the normal display, less waterfall.

I decided he must be out of water and suggested he pour a quart or so in the top of the P3 but he didn't think that would help.  :-)

Very strange indeed.  everything seems to function fine except the waterfall.

Ideas?

Rick
K6LE