Low SSB out on upper bands

Tom Bosscher
    Up until today, I have only used my K2 on 75 SSB and 40 and 20 cw.
Today I actually tried some 20 meter ssb, and I have very low output. On
all the bands, with my K2-100 setup, where I leave the power pot, I get
70 watts (CW) out agreeing with the K2 display within 10%. On 75 and 40,
I can get 75 watts PEP out (I'm using a Autek WM1 peak reading
wattmeter). But on 20 and above I get only 5 watts PEP or so. Yet the CW
power is there. Is there something simple I am overlooking?

    Tom Bosscher K8TB