Low Tx power, and receive strength on 17meters only

Low Tx power, and receive strength on 17meters only

k1-4 user
Hello group,

I just bought a late model used K2 which functions pretty well on all bands except the receive signal strength is way down, and the power out is only .1w and doesn't change with pwr adjustments on 17m only. 15m seems ok.
I can hear a weak but good sounding cw signal from the K2 on my other hf rig, and I do hear signals such as W1AW on the K2 but they are 8-10 s units down from my other rig.
From reading other posts this radio needs at the least filter alignment as well.
I am just starting to read the manual and  procedures and have never built or aligned a modern rig, but I hope to be able to maintain this beautifully built radio and be able to understand its basic principles.

Thank you for your consideration

Robin