[MM] XG3's in Dayton?

Dave Van Wallaghen
Eric and/or Wayne,

Are you bringing any XG3's to sell in Dayton? I'll buy one even though
you took away my fun of designing a new enclosure for one ;-)

73,
Dave W8FGU

Re: [MM] XG3's in Dayton?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Absolutely! :-)
73, Eric

On 4/20/2011 4:19 PM, Dave Van Wallaghen wrote:
> Eric and/or Wayne,
>
> Are you bringing any XG3's to sell in Dayton? I'll buy one even though
> you took away my fun of designing a new enclosure for one ;-)
>
> 73,
> Dave W8FGU

Re: [MM] XG3's in Dayton?

Dave Van Wallaghen
Great - tell Lerma to put my name on one. Once again, you will receive
all the profits from the enclosure business ;-)

See you soon,
Dave W8FGU

On 4/20/2011 8:02 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

> Absolutely! :-)
> 73, Eric
>

> On 4/20/2011 4:19 PM, Dave Van Wallaghen wrote:
>> Eric and/or Wayne,
>>
>> Are you bringing any XG3's to sell in Dayton? I'll buy one even though
>> you took away my fun of designing a new enclosure for one ;-)
>>
>> 73,
>> Dave W8FGU

XG3's in Dayton?

Johnny Siu
I have already placed my order of XG3 together with other Elecraft gears with
Lisa.  It will be shipped to my hotel in Dayton.

See everybody soon next month!

 TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

寄件人﹕ "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <[hidden email]>
收件人﹕ Dave Van Wallaghen <[hidden email]>
副本(CC) Elecraft Reflector <[hidden email]>
傳送日期﹕ 2011/4/21 (四) 8:02:56 AM
主題: Re: [Elecraft] [MM] XG3's in Dayton?