Macro to switch Microphone input

i5nph
I am using firmware 05.57 and I am tryng to use the command MP to write macro to switch Microphone from LINEIN and FPH.

But I get response MP?

This macro I know was working before.....it is very important because I work JT65 and I would like to switch the way of the audio input (LINEIN and FPH) without be forced to go to Menu.

Hope in some help

Thanks in advance

Re: Macro to switch Microphone input

Alan - G4GNX
AFAIK you can't use MP for the RP, FP controls.

You would need to select the MIC menu using MN053 then a series of DN and UP
commands to move through the menu parameters.

MN053;DN;DN;MN255; will set Front Panel

MN053;DN;DN;UP;MN255; will set Rear Panel

MN053;DN;DN;UP;UP;MN255; will set Line In

73,

Alan. G4GNX

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: Macro to switch Microphone input

Richard Ferch-2
Why not use DATA A mode for JT65? You can set the input for DATA A to LIN
IN while leaving the input for voice modes on FP.H. You can switch between
voice modes and JT65 just using the MODE button, with no need for macros or
menus.

73,
Rich VE3KI

I5NPH wrote:

...it is very important because I work JT65 and I would like to switch the
way of the audio input (LINEIN and FPH) without be forced to go to Menu.

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: Macro to switch Microphone input

i5nph
Thanks VERY MUCH