Marote 2.4 released on my NEW website

Michael Studer
Hi all!  I have been very busy with my new website and related projects.  I
did manage to put enough features together to make Marote 2.4 ready to go.

Linux users can download it here http://www.hamsoftware.org

My callsign has changed from AB6CV to K6EEP.  You can verify it on qrz.com or
the FCC website.   I am a CW nut and EEP sounds cool on CW.

New version of Marote features more CW contesting features.   I also updated
the RF power controls.  (That makes it sound so simple.  It wasn't.)

Keep the great ideas coming!

73,
Mike K6EEP

Re: Marote 2.4 released on my NEW website

W2AGN
On Sunday 23 January 2005 02:57, Michael Studer wrote:

> My callsign has changed from AB6CV to K6EEP.  You can verify it on qrz.com
> or the FCC website.   I am a CW nut and EEP sounds cool on CW.

Hmm, "The "Nutcracker Suite" has a lot more class than "shave and a haircut."
;-)
--
John W2AGN
http://w2agn.net