Mastering Iambic Keying

MercerDent
An excellent primer to iambic keying titled "The Iambic Gambit" by AA5Q ended
by frustration with iambic keying.  The article appeared on page 52, July
1981 QST.

This article allowed me to master the iambic keyer at our local ham club
station and I quickly bought a keyer for the home station.  There are only 7
characters to master - C, F, K, L, Q, R and Y.

It took only about an hour of practice and I have been "squeezing" ever
since.  Try it - you might like it!

Regards,
Bill, KB2NB
K2 - 2886