Merry Christmas! And a Better New Year too!

Merry Christmas! And a Better New Year too!

daleputnam

Very Merry Christmas wishes from all of us.. Betsy, Matthew, and Dale - WC7S, to each
for a joyous and wonder filled Christmas, may it be a blessing to us all, as we enjoy the Holiday together,

And, as the week passes, this the last week of this interesting and tumultuous year, let us reflect and learn,
from our experiences, so we can all MAKE the NEW YEAR a BETTER ONE for each of us all.

Dale, Betsy, and Matthew
fm - WC7S in Wy