Mods and AppNotes page

Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS
Hello,

sorry if it was discussed already... I am looking for complete
list of Mods and AppNotes for K2 and K2/100 as I would like to
make revision of my K2/100 for which mods or appnotes I should
do.
I found nice place for K3 where is possible to download all mods
and appnotes for K3 but nothing for K2. Did I missed it on web?

Thank You for help,

73 - Petr, OK1RP
--
Petr Ourednik
[hidden email]

73 - Petr, OK1RP
"Apple & Elecraft freak"
B:http://ok1rp.blogspot.com
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2HGPoDx
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2FmwvDt

Re: Mods and AppNotes page

Don Wilhelm-4
Petr,

For the K2, you will find that information on the order page at the
Elecraft website.
Click on "Order" in the left sidebar, then click on "Spare Parts, Mod
Kits, and Firmware".
The mod kits in the listing indicate the serial number when the K2 kits
were updated.
If you purchased a used K2 it may already have some (or all) the mods
installed.  If that is the case, you may have to download the
instructions and compare with your K2 to see if it is present.