Monitoring the KPA-500 via the PC

Dave Anderson, K4SV
Hi All,

I have Remote Rig working using the K3 twin mode, works just as if I was sitting in the shack at home, the control end is in my office at work.

I use TightVNC, a free remote desktop application to run the rotor, change bands on the Steppir and switch antennas.  Now I need an application that runs on a PC that allows me to monitor the KPA-500.

Does such an application exist?

PS I will be happy to document how my setup is configured as soon as I get the AMP taken care of.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Anderson, K4SV
Tryon, NC
 828 777-5088

www.K4SV.com

Re: Monitoring the KPA-500 via the PC

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML-2
Hi Dave,

Yes, it's called the "KPA Utility", and you can get it from
http://www.elecraft.com/KPA500/kpa500_software.htm

73,

    ~iain / N6ML