N6BT Antennas

Re: N6BT Antennas

N0AZZ
It was the 7k that I tried to buy for over 3 months, I was impressed with it
also.

Fred/N0AZZ

Re: N6BT Antennas

Ralph Parker
>What I found (and someone else I saw just posted the same comment), was/is
>to use the old fashion telephone (probably the only way) to deal with Tom;
>I was always able to get hold of him on the "landline" and conduct business.
>Once you "command his attention" (take a "poo poo" in his in basket), he
>will ship your order quickly.

I tried to order a Q52 in March of last year. After no response, I again
orderd one, this time at Visalia '12 from Tom in person.
After many subsequent inquiries as to the status of my order, I was
repeatedly told that my antenna would ship 'next week'.
In November, I finally cancelled my order.

Ralph, VE7XF

Re: N6BT Antennas

Jay Kobelin
This story plays out like a fellow ham in the neighborhood that had quite
some issues with Tashjian Towers...not exactly a pleasurable experience.

> >What I found (and someone else I saw just posted the same comment),
> >was/is
>>to use the old fashion telephone (probably the only way) to deal with Tom;
>>I was always able to get hold of him on the "landline" and conduct
>>business.
>>Once you "command his attention" (take a "poo poo" in his in basket), he
>>will ship your order quickly.
>
> I tried to order a Q52 in March of last year. After no response, I again
> orderd one, this time at Visalia '12 from Tom in person.
> After many subsequent inquiries as to the status of my order, I was
> repeatedly told that my antenna would ship 'next week'.
> In November, I finally cancelled my order.
>
> Ralph, VE7XF

Re: N6BT Antennas

N5GE
Here is a good place to discuss antennae: [hidden email]
Here is a good place to complain about trouble with ham radio
vendors: http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/board,37.0.html

Enjoy,

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member
73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: N6BT Antennas

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Thread closed.

Guys, in the future please limit threads of this type to 2-3 posts and then take them off list to direct email. OT discussions of this type can quickly overload other readers with unwanted email.

If large threads of this type continue we will modify the list guidelines to prohibit complaints about other manufacturers.

73,
Eric
List Manager
elecraft.com